You can invoke the tool in the command line by typing
codoo. Help is available, you can list commands or options for a specific command. Check bellow
python3 -m codoo --help
1. Create your first project¶
To create your first project you can simply type
codoo project generate. This command will ask questions about your projects. Note: All questions are mandatory.
- Project name: The name for your project
- Odoo version: Odoo version (11 to 13)
- Odoo license: Odoo license Community (Default) or Enterprise
- Description: Project description
- Author: Project Author
- Website: Project Website
- Prefix: Prefix to use for your project
A confirmation will apear choose y to confirm or n to abort.
2. Run the project¶
After we successfully generated, let's go to the project directory.
Note: replace 'project_name' with the name you choose for your project.
If you choose to run your project locally, simply copy the following code.
codoo server run
You can run your project with docker.
codoo server run -t docker
For more informations type
codoo server --help.